Friday, May 23, 2008

RSS Assignment

The RSS assignment was very interesting to me. It makes sense for the web to come to you as oppose to you going out and searching for what you want. The fact is that many of us visit the same websites on a daily basis. It is nice to have them all linked together on one page for your information. I also like the fact that newest information it shown first. The website was fairly simple and the directions where easy to follow. The question I have is how much better is this than having all the links in your favorites? Once again this class is showing me how to make my life easier using the web.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with your blog about RSS gives users the ability to have all those updates from websites that provide RSS. I have found that a site like bloglines gives me the ability to see updates from my favorite sites because of RSS.